|Home||» Products||» Food Additives||» Guar Gum|
Since emergence in 1998, we are consistently exporting and supplying assorted range of Guar Gum. Sourced from the reliable vendors of the market, the gum offered by us is processed with proper milling, dehusking and screening of premium quality guar seeds. Our offered gum is used in various industries like paper, textile, cosmetics, pharmaceutical and many more. Known for its purity and free from adulteration, this gum is well-cherished by the clients all across the globe. Moreover, we offer this Guar Gum in packets of different sizes to the clients.
- Long shelf life
- No side effects
- Safe to use
- Free from adulterations
The guar gum has extensive applications in food industry. The US has determined different percentage levels of its application for various edible items. As per Europe's food safety authority, the food additive code of guar gum is E412. The xanthan gum and guar gum are used as common ingredients for the preparation of gluten free dishes and products.
Applications include :
- The application of this product in baked items increases firmness of dough, improves elasticity level, enhances texture and extends shelf life; it also checks extraction of water or syneresis in pastry stuffing to preserve crispiness of pastry. Basically, this product is used in elimination diet enriched recipes in which various types of whole grain flours are used as key ingredients. The guar gum is used to raise the thickness of these flours for making prepared edible items more soft and light.
- It is also used in dairy based products to increase the thickness of kefir, liquid cheese products, milk and yogurt. The product is also effective in preserving uniformity and improving the texture of sherbets and ice creams. Its application can also be noticed in plant milks for the same purpose.
- Due to its excellent binding properties, it is used in meat based food.
- It improves the thickness and texture of flavoring agents like barbecue sauces, ketcheups, relishes and salad dressings.
- It is used to increase the volume and stability of canned soup.
- The application of this product can be noticed in animal feed, canned fish in sauce, dry soups, frozen food items, instant oatmeal and sweet desserts.